[Review] Elf and Maybelline nude lips

March 16, 2018

Hello and happy FRIDAY everyone!
 
 
 
 
So I've been busy so sorry for the late post! BUT I have a lovely review of 2 lip products I am loving at the moment because they go with everything and is so awesome to use!
 
ELF matte lip colour: Praline:
 
 
Pros:
it's a beautiful colour for us asians as this colour is more of a brown/yellow undertone. This gives us lovely "better than your natural lip colour" lips! It's very easy to use and applies very smoothly! It's also matte, which is a plus! Gives a lovley clean finish! It is on the thick side when you compare it to other lip liners, however I think it's good because it means filling your lips using this is much faster and smoother.
 I bought this when I was in New York, but I read somewhere that there might be somewhere in Dublin City that has them stocked! This is definitely one that I will repurchase!
 
Cons:
None that I can think of!
 
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick: 633 Desert Bloom 
 
 
Pros:
 As you can see by it's name it actually does what it says on the tin! It's very smooth to apply and moisturizing on the lips (but saying so I wouldn't go using it as a lip balm!) This is again a very beautiful nude lipstick and I love using this with the ELF lip colour just to give it some umph! :D The pacakaging is very sleek and feels fancy.
 
Cons:
For my skin tone, if I use it by itself it can look a little off on me depending on how I do my makeup, because it has a pink undertone (my skin colour has yellow undertone!). Therefore to make it work, I usually line my lips with the elf lip colour pencil and then dab gently the lipstick in the center parts of my lips, or sometimes if I'm feeling adventurous, I would use the lipstick to fill in the liner!
 
And here is the result of using these two beautiful products!!
 
 
 
Let me know what you guys think and if you have ever used the elf lip colour pencils or the lipstick before! What were your thoughts on them if you have used them before?
 
Lots of love,
Eneshai

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have Praline & just started wearing it more. I love the color. I'll be wearing it a lot more.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's one of those colours that is so easy to wear! :D <3

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook