[Review] Joseristine Apple Stem-Cells Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream (蘋果幹細胞活膚面霜)

February 27, 2018

Hello again beautiful bloggers!

Today I have a wonderful review for you! So my dad went to Hong Kong last year and I asked him to get me Joseristine Apple Stem-Cells Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream ( 蘋果幹細胞活膚面霜)because it's not available here in Ireland as well as being MUCH cheaper in Hong Kong... might as well try something new right? If you guys are in Hong Kong check it out HERE. You can also order it from Ebay as well as some online suppliers.

So here is the review!


Packaging: I found the packaging to be very simply but sophisticated. I loved the way it's designed, to use it you have to press down on the white top and a perfect amount is pushed through. This is great to prevent dirt and bacteria from contaminating the whole cream! Keeps it nice and clean! Plus, it also prevents you from taking too much, which sometimes I am guilty of!


Product: Now on to the product itself!! The cream was very silky soft and applied very easily onto my skin. I have somewhat of sensitive skin and it was very gentle on it. My skin felt moisturised after using and it felt like that for the whole day. Though that might not be true for everyone because my skin is not on the dry side ( I think I'm a combination type! ) Overall, I'm quite happy with the product and it has kept my skin moisturised throughout the day, and keeping your skin hydrated is one of the important things for preventing wrinkles!!

It's hard to comment on the anti-aging aspect of it as I don't really have defined wrinkles to begin with... and I haven't noticed a huge difference in my very subtle wrinkles, so perhaps anti-aging means it won't get worse? Well in that case I can happily say, my wrinkles didn't get worse! 



Rating: 9/10

I really liked this product and would happily recommend it to anyone looking for a new product to try. It's not greasy and is easily absorbed into the skin leaving it feeling fresh and refreshed! The reason I'm not giving it 10/10 is because I haven't felt a noticeable difference in the anti-aging part of it. Could just be me though!! 

Hopefully this review was useful to some!

Let me know if anyone of you have used this product before and what your thoughts are on it!

Lots of love,
Eneshai
xxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi dear. It seems a nice product. I don't know this brand, thank for sharing and thanks for following my blog on Bloglovin. I follow you immediately too!!
    Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook